1. In an appearance unparalleled since the rising of Jesus Christ from a cave in Jerusalem long ago in olden times, lit’ral “hot” god Ryan Gosling came back into our lives at a gas station this week.
And now, as we do, let’s celebrate this with a Bible verse from Luke something or other: “For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found. So they began to celebrate.”
3. AND CELEBRATE WE WILL.
HALLELUJAH. HALLELUJAH. AMEN. AMEN.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭