1. As we all know and have always believed, Rose & Jack could have fit and survived on the board.
3. So, finally, the Mythbusters got involved to test this out.
4. The Mythbusters determined that in order to survive, Rose and Jack would have had to have had 80% of their body out of the water so they wouldn’t have died of hypothermia.
5. At first, the board was super unstable. So, they used Jamie’s life vest and attached it to the raft.
7. 80% of their bodies were above water!
8. It’s plausible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. James Cameron’s response:
“The script says Jack dies. Jack has to die. So maybe we screwed up and the board should have been a tiny bit smaller, but the dude is going down.”
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀