1. As we all know and have always believed, Rose & Jack could have fit and survived on the board.
3. So, finally, the Mythbusters got involved to test this out.
4. The Mythbusters determined that in order to survive, Rose and Jack would have had to have had 80% of their body out of the water so they wouldn’t have died of hypothermia.
5. At first, the board was super unstable. So, they used Jamie’s life vest and attached it to the raft.
7. 80% of their bodies were above water!
8. It’s plausible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. James Cameron’s response:
“The script says Jack dies. Jack has to die. So maybe we screwed up and the board should have been a tiny bit smaller, but the dude is going down.”
- President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama-era climate change regulations.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.