1. As we all know and have always believed, Rose & Jack could have fit and survived on the board.
3. So, finally, the Mythbusters got involved to test this out.
4. The Mythbusters determined that in order to survive, Rose and Jack would have had to have had 80% of their body out of the water so they wouldn’t have died of hypothermia.
5. At first, the board was super unstable. So, they used Jamie’s life vest and attached it to the raft.
7. 80% of their bodies were above water!
8. It’s plausible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. James Cameron’s response:
“The script says Jack dies. Jack has to die. So maybe we screwed up and the board should have been a tiny bit smaller, but the dude is going down.”
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺