1. As we all know and have always believed, Rose & Jack could have fit and survived on the board.
3. So, finally, the Mythbusters got involved to test this out.
4. The Mythbusters determined that in order to survive, Rose and Jack would have had to have had 80% of their body out of the water so they wouldn’t have died of hypothermia.
5. At first, the board was super unstable. So, they used Jamie’s life vest and attached it to the raft.
7. 80% of their bodies were above water!
8. It’s plausible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. James Cameron’s response:
“The script says Jack dies. Jack has to die. So maybe we screwed up and the board should have been a tiny bit smaller, but the dude is going down.”
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12pm ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌