1. The speech is from 15:14 to just about 18:00.
For those who can’t watch videos on their computer right now, though I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching this one, here’s a short recap.
3. The scene: Paul Melchert, James Zimmerman, and their 3-year-old twins are giving a speech at the Minnesota State Capitol for gay marriage.
4. Emmet decides he’s had enough.
5. The speech must end.
6. Grabbing the mic doesn’t work, so he tries to steal the speech.
7. That also doesn’t work, so he plays trucks on his dad’s head.
8. The other dad laughs in the back. I die.
9. That same dad gives the cutest grin. I die again.
10. HE IS PLAYING WITH HIS CHIN.
13. I can’t.
14. I simply cannot.
15. THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE. THEY ARE PERFECT.
17. AND HE KISSES HIM.
18. LOOK AT THE DAD IN THE BACKGROUND’S FACE.
19. MY NONEXISTENT OVARIES HAVE EXPLODED.
20. I’M FOR REAL DEAD THIS TIME.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.