1. The speech is from 15:14 to just about 18:00.
For those who can’t watch videos on their computer right now, though I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching this one, here’s a short recap.
3. The scene: Paul Melchert, James Zimmerman, and their 3-year-old twins are giving a speech at the Minnesota State Capitol for gay marriage.
4. Emmet decides he’s had enough.
5. The speech must end.
6. Grabbing the mic doesn’t work, so he tries to steal the speech.
7. That also doesn’t work, so he plays trucks on his dad’s head.
8. The other dad laughs in the back. I die.
9. That same dad gives the cutest grin. I die again.
10. HE IS PLAYING WITH HIS CHIN.
13. I can’t.
14. I simply cannot.
15. THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE. THEY ARE PERFECT.
17. AND HE KISSES HIM.
18. LOOK AT THE DAD IN THE BACKGROUND’S FACE.
19. MY NONEXISTENT OVARIES HAVE EXPLODED.
20. I’M FOR REAL DEAD THIS TIME.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘