1. The speech is from 15:14 to just about 18:00.
For those who can’t watch videos on their computer right now, though I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching this one, here’s a short recap.
3. The scene: Paul Melchert, James Zimmerman, and their 3-year-old twins are giving a speech at the Minnesota State Capitol for gay marriage.
4. Emmet decides he’s had enough.
5. The speech must end.
6. Grabbing the mic doesn’t work, so he tries to steal the speech.
7. That also doesn’t work, so he plays trucks on his dad’s head.
8. The other dad laughs in the back. I die.
9. That same dad gives the cutest grin. I die again.
10. HE IS PLAYING WITH HIS CHIN.
13. I can’t.
14. I simply cannot.
15. THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE. THEY ARE PERFECT.
17. AND HE KISSES HIM.
18. LOOK AT THE DAD IN THE BACKGROUND’S FACE.
19. MY NONEXISTENT OVARIES HAVE EXPLODED.
20. I’M FOR REAL DEAD THIS TIME.
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸