1. Long ago, 15 years ago, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck walked the red carpet together as a couple. They were basically like middle school boys. Tweens.
2. Those arms! That face! He didn’t know what to do with them!
3. Ben was the silly (and sometimes slightly annoying) one that demanded a lot of attention.
4. Matt was more of the adorable shy type. He just wanted Ben’s approval.
6. Ben was taller. Middle school logic suggests that taller people are more dominant, which would describe Ben’s man-handling of Matt.
Whatever it was cute.
7. They also brought their moms as chaperones…
8. … because the two of them couldn’t keep their hands off of each other.
9. They would pose for pictures, but they didn’t really know how to smile so most of them turned out like this.
10. And this.
11. They were legitimately precious.
12. And when they won. THOSE FACES.
13. So playful.
14. So full of love.
15. They even made their statues kiss because duh…
That’s what you do….when you can’t kiss each other.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend — victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔