1. Long ago, 15 years ago, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck walked the red carpet together as a couple. They were basically like middle school boys. Tweens.
2. Those arms! That face! He didn’t know what to do with them!
3. Ben was the silly (and sometimes slightly annoying) one that demanded a lot of attention.
4. Matt was more of the adorable shy type. He just wanted Ben’s approval.
6. Ben was taller. Middle school logic suggests that taller people are more dominant, which would describe Ben’s man-handling of Matt.
Whatever it was cute.
7. They also brought their moms as chaperones…
8. … because the two of them couldn’t keep their hands off of each other.
9. They would pose for pictures, but they didn’t really know how to smile so most of them turned out like this.
10. And this.
11. They were legitimately precious.
12. And when they won. THOSE FACES.
13. So playful.
14. So full of love.
15. They even made their statues kiss because duh…
That’s what you do….when you can’t kiss each other.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.