It was 2001….
2. JC had a mom-haircut.
3. Chris Kirkpatrick had gotten rid of his pineapple head in favor of red highlights.
4. Lance was “straight”.
5. Justin Timberlake wore “bling.”
6. And Joey Fatone couldn’t get off the couch.
Janet was the first artist honored for MTV’s “Icon” series, and *NSYNC had recorded their own music video for her song, “That’s The Way Love Goes.”
Their rendition was/still is awesome. I just wish they released a studio version!
9. And here are 3 gratuitous gifs of 2001-Justin Timberlake wiggling on a wall:
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.