It was 2001….
2. JC had a mom-haircut.
3. Chris Kirkpatrick had gotten rid of his pineapple head in favor of red highlights.
4. Lance was “straight”.
5. Justin Timberlake wore “bling.”
6. And Joey Fatone couldn’t get off the couch.
Janet was the first artist honored for MTV’s “Icon” series, and *NSYNC had recorded their own music video for her song, “That’s The Way Love Goes.”
Their rendition was/still is awesome. I just wish they released a studio version!
9. And here are 3 gratuitous gifs of 2001-Justin Timberlake wiggling on a wall:
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀