1. Miniature versions of bigger things are always the best.
2. Tiny hats fit them perfectly.
3. They have cool names like “Mozart” and “Cloudburst.”
4. They make old people really happy.
5. You can rub your head on them and they don’t even care.
6. They basically love when you rub your head on them.
7. They’re like “lap dogs”… but mini horses.
8. They clean up nicely.
9. They are friendly with dogs and wear leather jackets.
10. They’re good babysitters.
11. They are a lot of fun to swim with.
12. They’re never really afraid of giant versions of themselves.
13. If you trick-or-treat with them you will probably get a lot of candy.
14. They’re pretty patriotic.
15. They’ve seen “Grease.”
16. There’s a chance one might fall a sleep in your arms.
17. Even if you’re scared of clowns you won’t be scared of a mini horse dressed as one.
18. They make people smile.
19. They also like Ellen.
All photos from the Gentle Carousel Miniature Therapy Horses Facebook group.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀