1. Miniature versions of bigger things are always the best.
2. Tiny hats fit them perfectly.
3. They have cool names like “Mozart” and “Cloudburst.”
4. They make old people really happy.
5. You can rub your head on them and they don’t even care.
6. They basically love when you rub your head on them.
7. They’re like “lap dogs”… but mini horses.
8. They clean up nicely.
9. They are friendly with dogs and wear leather jackets.
10. They’re good babysitters.
11. They are a lot of fun to swim with.
12. They’re never really afraid of giant versions of themselves.
13. If you trick-or-treat with them you will probably get a lot of candy.
14. They’re pretty patriotic.
15. They’ve seen “Grease.”
16. There’s a chance one might fall a sleep in your arms.
17. Even if you’re scared of clowns you won’t be scared of a mini horse dressed as one.
18. They make people smile.
19. They also like Ellen.
All photos from the Gentle Carousel Miniature Therapy Horses Facebook group.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.