1. Chris had the best poses.
2. Like his “what’s up” pose.
3. “Hey” pose.
4. “Sexy” pose.
5. “Casual” pose.
6. “Self-love” pose.
7. “Grabbing your attention” pose.
8. And, of course, his “trying to see you better” pose.
9. And his hair.
10. That big beautiful pineapple head!
13. Whether it was in his eyes.
14. Or parted in the middle.
16. Or cut short. Chris always looked hot.
17. Chris also had great taste in hats.
18. Like this purple one.
19. And this visor.
20. And this visor.
21. And this visor.
22. His style was impeccable.
23. He was really into flames.
25. Baggy jeans.
26. Denim vests.
27. Bullet proof vests.
28. And matching his clothing with the color of his braces.
29. Chris was one of the only members of the band bold enough to wear sunglasses.
30. So many sunglasses!
31. And if it wasn’t sunglasses, it was GOGGLES.
32. Oh, those goggles <3<3<3<3
33. Let’s not forgot about his facial hair too!
34. He took risks with it.
35. Besides looks, Chris had the best personality. He wasn’t afraid to tell JC to STFU!
36. Or tell Justin that wife beater made him look fat.
37. Hhahahaha, Chriiiiiiiiiis!!!
39. He was so funny!!!
43. In conclusion,
44. Also his voice was the highest.
As demonstrated in “I Drive Myself Crazy”.
If you liked this then you will probably like: 63 Reasons Why Boybands Were Better In The ‘90s
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸