1. This man who can’t be with his husband:
2. This woman who can’t be with her wife:
3. This couple that might have to move to Sweden:
4. All of the kids.
9. Especially this one because LOOK HOW CUTE.
10. All of the older kids who turned out just fine.
14. All of the families.
17. All of the couples.
25. Especially this one that spent their would be 31st anniversary rallying for equal rights:
26. All of the arguments on these signs.
44. All of the people there for someone else, like this teacher there for her students:
45. Or this woman there for her sister:
46. Because this statistic is too hard to ignore:
47. And believing in god doesn’t mean you don’t believe in equality:
48. The Queen approves:
49. And no matter the outcome, this will not be the end.
All photos taken by me.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥