Let's be real, most plane food is nasty.
And if it isn't nasty, it isn't much.
But what if I told you all plane food isn't terrible unidentifiable mush?
Let me show you a place where everything is different. A place where plane food is different. A place that makes the food you normally eat look like shit.
Welcome to first class.
Presenting to you: 21 airline meals that will make your food look like garbage.
1. This is breakfast in first class on an Emirates Airlines flight:
2. This person even got a dang cake as a "welcome" on their first class Emirates Air flight:
3. Here's a truly beautiful bibimbap dish from first class on a Korean Airlines flight:
4. This is a Finn Air business class dinner:
5. A Croatian Airlines dinner:
6. And an ANA Air first class dinner:
7. I think this is a dessert and I don't know what airline it's on but look at that presentation!
8. No idea what this is either... but it looks like something really rich + fancy:
9. Here's a Qantas Airline sherry truffle with seasonal fruit just because:
10. Look at all these little bowls!
11. This is a wagyu sirloin (no idea what that is) with peppercorn sauce on another first class Asiana Airlines flight:
12. Here's a meal on a first class Air France flight:
13. This is some fancy lobster thing on a Qantas Airlines flight:
14. These big ole' shrimp are an HORS D'OEUVRE in business class on a Lufthansa flight:
15. This is someone drinking Dom, eating caviar, and watching "Kung Fu Panda" in first class on an Emirates flight:
16. Here's some beautifully piped deviled eggs in first class on a United flight:
17. Look at how cheesy gooey (in a good way) that pasta is in first class on a Delta flight:
18. Here's a picture of the most fanciest toasted bagel in first class on a Cathay Pacific airlines flight:
19. This flaw-free mezzeh plate was served in first class on an Emirates flight:
20. This was served in first class on AN HOUR-LONG Qatar Airlines flight.
21. Last but not least, a cheese plate in first class on an Asiana Airlines flight. This looks good and all, but the real thing here is the shapes of those plates.
To sum it up: I NEED TO BE RICH RIGHT NOW SO I CAN EAT FANCY FOOD ON PLANES.