1. If you see a school of sting rays, then go the other way.
Same goes for a lady with American flag contacts.
2. Never trust a guy named “Pizza”.
4. Never take fashion advice from Kevin Smith.
6. Stay fly.
7. Avoid all geese.
8. Vicariously and bicuriously are two very different words. Use them wisely.
MEXICAN POINTY BOOTS!!!
Not even once.
10. Fat guys in kiddie pools.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻