1. If you see a school of sting rays, then go the other way.
Same goes for a lady with American flag contacts.
2. Never trust a guy named “Pizza”.
4. Never take fashion advice from Kevin Smith.
6. Stay fly.
7. Avoid all geese.
8. Vicariously and bicuriously are two very different words. Use them wisely.
MEXICAN POINTY BOOTS!!!
Not even once.
10. Fat guys in kiddie pools.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid controversy over leaked emails.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.