1. If you see a school of sting rays, then go the other way.
Same goes for a lady with American flag contacts.
2. Never trust a guy named “Pizza”.
4. Never take fashion advice from Kevin Smith.
6. Stay fly.
7. Avoid all geese.
8. Vicariously and bicuriously are two very different words. Use them wisely.
MEXICAN POINTY BOOTS!!!
Not even once.
10. Fat guys in kiddie pools.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."