1. If you see a school of sting rays, then go the other way.
Same goes for a lady with American flag contacts.
2. Never trust a guy named “Pizza”.
4. Never take fashion advice from Kevin Smith.
6. Stay fly.
7. Avoid all geese.
8. Vicariously and bicuriously are two very different words. Use them wisely.
MEXICAN POINTY BOOTS!!!
Not even once.
10. Fat guys in kiddie pools.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹