7. The noise.
8. Let’s break this down.
10. But there’s something completely flawed about comparing Ariana to Britney Spears. At 21, Ariana has had a legit fraction of accomplishment compared to Britney at the same age.
11. I digress.
12. By the time Britney turned 21, the same age Ariana is now, she had already sold more than 60 million albums over the course of three No. 1 albums.
13. Remember this album? Of course you do. It’s iconic. The Oops album still holds the record for the most albums EVER SOLD by a female artist in its debut week with over 1.3 million albums sold.
In comparison, Ariana Grande’s last album sold 138,000 albums in the first week. *Scoffs*
14. By 21, Britney had a series of legendary performances under her belt.
15. There has been no other artist to culturally impact the VMAs quite like she did.
16. She basically made them her bitch.
17. Print-wise, her impact was nothing less than iconic. Take for example, Rolling Stone.
18. She basically invented the magazine.
20. Five times.
21. Tour-wise, the comparison is not. even. there. because Ariana has yet to *really* tour.
23. I mean, it doesn’t get much better than this.
24. We also can’t forget the 2002 cinematic classic Crossroads.
26. The most talked-about relationship of all time.
29. Basically, Ariana could never.
30. A future star? Yes. The modern-day Britney. No way.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀