1. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka have been together for over 8 years.
NPH told Out Magazine: “I initially fell for David harder than he fell for me. I was in love with him before he was comfortable saying it, and I think that speaks to our past experiences. I remember saying, “I think I love you,” and he was like, “That’s really nice,” which is not necessarily what you want to hear. But I appreciated his honesty in not jumping the gun and saying something because he felt obliged to.”
You can read the whole Out Magazine story here.
In August 2010 NPH announced the birth of their twins Harper and Gideon via, of all things, Twitter.
In October he posted a picture of them on Twitter.
7. Here they are!
18. So so cute.
29. CAN’T HANDLE THIS ONE
And look how in love they still are.
33. Oh yeah, here’s their dog Watson. He’s important too.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️