1. In Lil Wayne’s new mixtape, Nicki says the following:
UPDATED: The headline and deck of this post have been changed.
The phrase “I’m not joking” was meant to refer that this is an actual lyric in one of Ms. Minaj’s songs, not that she actually endorsing Mitt Romney for president. It seems unlikely that Ms. Minaj is voting Republican in 2012, but anything is possible. We’ve reach out to her publicist for comment.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂