1. Just before the 2000 Grammy Awards, MTV got together some of the biggest names in music for a David LaChapelle photo shoot.
There is so much going on in this. So, let me break it down for you.
3. Tina Knowles made Destiny’s Child wear this:
My face —> : 0
4. NSYNC had matching leather jackets and freshly frosted tips:
5. Christina wore this really ~edgy~ sweater:
6. Tyrese was a thing then:
7. J. Lo, Fred Durst, and a glass of Chardonnay:
8. Britney’s pants:
9. Lenny Kravitz wore a poncho, of course:
I feel like the theme of the shoot was supposed to be “the ’70s” but Britney and Lenny were the only ones who followed through.
10. John Rzeznik’s hair was there:
11. Classic Fred Durst:
12. And here’s a once-in-a-lifetime picture of Puff Daddy, Joey Fatone, and J. Lo:
13. This video is pretty incredible too:
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹