1. Just before the 2000 Grammy Awards, MTV got together some of the biggest names in music for a David LaChapelle photo shoot.
There is so much going on in this. So, let me break it down for you.
3. Tina Knowles made Destiny’s Child wear this:
My face —> : 0
4. NSYNC had matching leather jackets and freshly frosted tips:
5. Christina wore this really ~edgy~ sweater:
6. Tyrese was a thing then:
7. J. Lo, Fred Durst, and a glass of Chardonnay:
8. Britney’s pants:
9. Lenny Kravitz wore a poncho, of course:
I feel like the theme of the shoot was supposed to be “the ’70s” but Britney and Lenny were the only ones who followed through.
10. John Rzeznik’s hair was there:
11. Classic Fred Durst:
12. And here’s a once-in-a-lifetime picture of Puff Daddy, Joey Fatone, and J. Lo:
13. This video is pretty incredible too:
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent., a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.