1. Just before the 2000 Grammy Awards, MTV got together some of the biggest names in music for a David LaChapelle photo shoot.
There is so much going on in this. So, let me break it down for you.
3. Tina Knowles made Destiny’s Child wear this:
My face —> : 0
4. NSYNC had matching leather jackets and freshly frosted tips:
5. Christina wore this really ~edgy~ sweater:
6. Tyrese was a thing then:
7. J. Lo, Fred Durst, and a glass of Chardonnay:
8. Britney’s pants:
9. Lenny Kravitz wore a poncho, of course:
I feel like the theme of the shoot was supposed to be “the ’70s” but Britney and Lenny were the only ones who followed through.
10. John Rzeznik’s hair was there:
11. Classic Fred Durst:
12. And here’s a once-in-a-lifetime picture of Puff Daddy, Joey Fatone, and J. Lo:
13. This video is pretty incredible too:
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏