1. This is the real Kenny Chesney:
Apparently Nathan Blankenship paid $200 for a floor ticket, but was forcibly told to leave when people started asking to take his picture. According to WKRN:
“Next thing I know he grabs my ticket. He says, ‘Here, can I have your ticket?’ I said here, here’s my ticket and I just thought he was going to lead me back to my seat, which I would have been fine with, but he grabs me by the arm and starts pulling me up the walkway to the very top.”
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.