1. When it’s quiet and you press the home button and Siri comes on being loud as fuck.
2. When you’re on your Insta feed kinda near the bottom and you accidentally touch the home button and it goes to the top.
3. When you spell a word so incorrectly, auto-correct can’t figure out what you’re trying to say.
4. When you feel your phone vibrate when it didn’t.
5. When the person whose Netflix account you’re using changes their password.
7. When the dentist sprays water on your teeth after digging and brushing into them for what seems like forever.
8. When a vending machine accepts your dollar on the first try.
9. When you wake up needing to pee 20 minutes before your alarm and you can’t decide whether to get up or wait it out.
10. When your smartphone changes “lol” to “LOL,” making you sound more amused than you really are.
11. When someone — anyone — leaves you a voicemail.
12. When someone likes every one of your pictures on Instagram consecutively.
13. When you only get one dipping sauce with your 10-piece McNuggets and you have to ration it.
14. When you have a funny comment to make, but somebody else changes the topic and your comment no longer applies.
15. When you forgot to bring your phone with you into the bathroom and just have to sit there doing nothing.
17. When Katy Perry watches you and realizes she’ll never be as “cool.”
- More than 35 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- More athletes — nearly all of them golfers — have pulled out of the Rio Olympics over Zika virus concerns.