The lady gun market was hotter than ever at the NRA convention. And how do you make a gun stuff for ladies?
You make it pink!
21. First off, we have this iPhone taser.
It also chargers your phone at the same time.
20. A “chicks dig deep conceal” poster.
19. A gun holster for over your boobs.
18. A gun holster for under your boobs.
17. A “crush girl” bracelet.
16. A rhinestone fedora with waist-belt gun holster.
Perfect for the jazz club gun enthusiast.
15. Something that says “shoot like a girl” on it.
It’s basically the official motto of the NRA ladies.
14. Pink handguns.
PRO-TIP: Lady guns cost significantly more than their male counterparts even though they have the same specs.
In this case $352 for the pink one vs. $199 for the black one.
11. Pink camo.
Perfect for blending in at a baby shower.
10. More pink guns.
9. This shirt.
8. A “Sex In The City” inspired purse.
7. A Muddy Girl rifle.
6. African elephant hair jewelry, of course.
5. This book.
3. Purses with flair.
You probably want the grey one.
Or the pink one.
Or you know what? All of them!
2. Machine gun casing necklaces.
1. And last but not least, my absolute favorite: the Blingsting.
- Let the #Brexit countdown begin: PM Theresa May invokes Article 50. Britain set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.