17. Age 19
Justin’s cornrows at 19 were, without discussion, his worst look to date.
Even Sisqó (whose head was SILVER) was like, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
16. Early 21 (when he basically wore only fedoras)
Justin used to be really into fedoras. He was also into bucket hats. The combination never worked.
15. Without glasses 28
Something seems off.
14. With glasses 28
Better than without the glasses, but still, something doesn’t seem right.
13. Age 18
The diamond studded earrings plagued Justin for years, but at 18, the ’90s conglomeration was fairly scary.
Still, I’m not hating, it was kind of hot at times.
12. Early 24ish, when he wore this dumb hat for months
11. Age 26
Not into JT with a faux hawk. Not into most guys with faux hawks. Faux hawks are almost never a good idea.
His forehead looked a little strange then too. Also the giant neck beard.
10. Age 20
Carpets are not clothes.
He also wore leather chokers then.
9. Age 31
OK, what is the deal with the hair? Is it real or not? Did he straighten it? Never in his life has Justin had straight hair like this. NEVER. It’s just too weird and hard to handle. Embrace a little curl, JT!
8. Pre–Britney breakup 21
LEATHER CHAPS AND KNIT BEANIES?!?!
7. Age 22
Twenty-two was a really grubby year for Justin. If you’re into the white-trash look, then this was your year. Personally, I think it’s pretty hot.
6. Age 27
This is kind of a weird scarf but he looks really hot so whatever.
5. Age 29
Mmmm, so down with Social Network JT.
“Oh, hello, Professor JT.”
4. Age 30
Social Network awards season Justin. Unf. Also, cute points for taking his mom.
3. Age 23
I just feel like 23 was a really hot year for Justin. That is all.
2. Age 25
The “SexyBack” era. This is when Justin got really hot. Like, really hot.
Borderline hot flashes right now.
Almost the death of me.
1. Post–Britney breakup 21
This is it. This is everything. This photo shoot kills me every time.
Dead in my grave.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩