In her acceptance speech at the SAG Awards, Jennifer Lawrence thanked MTV for casting her in her first legit acting role: a My Super Sweet Sixteen commercial.
8. And here’s that “My Super Sweet Sixteen” commercial, which you’ll probably totally remember:
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized recreational use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at the Coachella festival, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while she's pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."