The Pacific Marine Mammal center in Laguna Beach, California, has had a recent increase in severely malnourished and dehydrated pups coming to shore along the Orange Country coastline.
The following pictures were taken at the center and show these adorable little sea lions living their life the best way that they can. Day by day. Fish by fish. Stay strong, little babes.
2. Breaking my heart right now, little bebe.
3. I can’t resist you.
4. LOOK AT THIS PILE OF SEA LION PUPS.
5. THEY HAVE A BLANKIE.
6. LOOK AT THAT SAD LITTLE FACE.
7. LET ME SAVE YOU.
8. My cold, cold heart…
9. Is melting. I am melting. I have melted.
10. My heart is basically a pile of mush.
11. And with that, I have ceased to exist. These adorable little orphan sea lions pups have killed me.
SAVE THE SEA LIONS, PEOPLE.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴