1. The clip begins at at a carnival.
2. Because that’s where all the non-virgins hang.
3. Like this woman.
4. And of course, this guy.
5. EVERYONE IS SO FUCKING CRAZY AT THE CARNIVAL!!!!
6. Then we go to Kirk’s mangina.
7. Then the older brother from “Family Matters” has something to say.
8. Eric White says, “The reason I keep my pants on is because it’s a JOKE!”
9. Then a bunch of random teens give their advice, like this dude and his glasses.
10. The one on the right says: “You could have sex and die.”
11. Then this old woman practically begs you not to have sex.
12. DO NOT HAVE SEX
13. Orel Hershiser, who is dressed in in head-to-toe grey, talks about “second virginities.”
14. We meet the man behind “Virgin Pride.”
15. And the kid on the left talks about how he’d have sex in 11th grade or 8th grade if he could.
You’re in 11th grade, COME ON!
16. THE END.
17. Watch the full thing here. Really, watch it:
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝