HERE’S THE DEAL: Lindsay Lohan was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, and Jimmy brought up how Mean Girls was having its 10-year anniversary.
SO THEN Lindsay launches into this whole thing about she saw Tina Fey backstage (WTF?!?!?) and Tina told her she’s trying to organize a Mean Girls reunion. She said Tina told her she’s working with Lorne Michaels, aka “the Big Boss,” so THIS MAY ACTUALLY HAPPEN.
2. See here for yourself. It starts at 2:30:
4. Now please do your part by crushing two candy canes, rubbing foot cream on your face, and lighting four sacrificial candles (one for each mean girl).
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.