HERE’S THE DEAL: Lindsay Lohan was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, and Jimmy brought up how Mean Girls was having its 10-year anniversary.
SO THEN Lindsay launches into this whole thing about she saw Tina Fey backstage (WTF?!?!?) and Tina told her she’s trying to organize a Mean Girls reunion. She said Tina told her she’s working with Lorne Michaels, aka “the Big Boss,” so THIS MAY ACTUALLY HAPPEN.
2. See here for yourself. It starts at 2:30:
4. Now please do your part by crushing two candy canes, rubbing foot cream on your face, and lighting four sacrificial candles (one for each mean girl).
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌