2. Any kind of exotic reptile as a pet.
Half the time they were the type of pet you couldn’t even play with, ‘cause you could kill it by playing with it, or it could kill you!
8. A big-ass house thing.
These were those GIANT doll houses were that were not only 3/4 your size, but also made you think, My god, where do they sell this?! ‘Cause I’ve never even seen or imagined something like this in my entire life!
14. Twelve-packs of Snapples in glass containers.
There was a time Snapple was just a tad bit bougie. First off, it came in glass bottles; second, you couldn’t get a case just anywhere; third, it was hella pricey for a case of it! I guess all those facts under the cap came at a cost?!
15. Digital cable.
Back in the day, people didn’t have all of the channels. If your friend had digital cable then you would literally go over to their house to watch “digital cable” (even though it was basically the same thing as regular cable minus the PREMIUM movie channels).
19. A large, beautifully furnished deck.
21. A bathroom in their room.
Rich friends = big houses and mad bathrooms.
22. Matching pajama holiday pictures.
These pictures screamed “LOOK, WE HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO TO OLAN MILLS FOR A PHOTO SHOOT IN OUR DAMN PAJAMAS!”
23. A professionally shot and framed picture of their dog who was still alive.
Because they’re a member of the family too!
25. A trash can in their kitchen that was impossible to find.
Because rich people don’t make garbage!
31. Extensive collections of Game Boy accessories.
They could always play in the dark.
34. A MASSIVE VHS collection.
Every kid probably owned a good amount of movies, that they would watch over and over, but, of course, there was that one rich friend whose house looked like fucking Blockbuster Video! Literally every night was a “Blockbuster Night” for them.
36. A Fisher-Price car.
I am pretty sure you could buy a 1983 Honda Accord with what this thing cost in 1995!
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃