1. TRL is coming back to MTV.
2. MTV is even going to film it in the original Times Square studio.
3. Frosted tips are "in" again.
4. For real.
5. Limited Too is opening up a pop-up shop in New York City.
6. Nokia re-released its iconic 3310.
7. Von Dutch hats are being sold at Walmart.
8. Everyone is wearing crop tops.
9. Juicy tracksuits are in again.
10. Platform flip-flops are starting to make a comeback.
11. Urban Outfitters is selling these bags.
12. Arrested Development is coming back.
13. So is Will and Grace.
14. And so is American Idol, 'cause why the hell not?
15. Bath & Body Works is re-releasing its retired scents.
16. Willa Ford was in the news last week for saying her career was sabotaged by 9/11.
17. Mandy Moore's acting career is flourishing.
18. That's So Raven is coming back.
19. Popcorn shirts are for sale at Rite Aid.
20. Oreo O's cereal is back!
21. The international marker of douche may be making a comeback.
22. Trading Spaces is coming back with Paige Davis hosting.
23. Hey Arnold! is being made into a another animated movie.
24. Fear Factor is back on TV.
25. Jessica Simpson is still giving very "Jessica Simpson-esque" interviews.
26. O-Town are on tour.
27. B2K have reunited and are planning a tour.
28. Dave Chapelle has a new standup special.
29. Gorillaz released a new album.
30. People are demanding new music from Xtina.
31. Britney Spears looks 19.
32. And Halle Berry hasn't aged since 2002.
33. Mean Girls is coming to Broadway.
34. Shania Twain has new music out.
35. And lastly, Lindsay Lohan did this:
An earlier version of this article said the Hey Arnold movie would be live action. That was false. It's animated. My bad.