1. Drive to the closest Chick-Fil-A.
2. Wait in a really long line.
3. The longer the better.
4. Bonus points if it wraps around the store.
5. While you’re waiting in line you should sing the Chick-Fil-A song.
6. Say hi to the sisters!
8. Snap a picture with the pro-family protesters.
9. Get your food. Instagram it obvs.
10. Post about it on Facebook.
11. Tweets too.
12. While you’re on Twitter you should tell DJ from Full House how it was.
13. You know what? Go crazy. Make an image macro of yourself.
14. But don’t forget to take a picture with your waffle fries!
16. Or chicken sandwiches.
(Bonus points for going to church to eat it!)
17. Or boxes of chicken nuggets.
18. After that there’s only one thing left to do. Eat up!
19. Keep on eating! The more you eat, the better!
22. Oops! Almost forgot! Make sure you take some home for your dog.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋