1. In order to eliminate the song from your brain, you need to follow these steps.
We’ll start off easy…
3. First, imagine a world without Carly Rae Jepsen.
7. Then, reboot your brain. Turn it off. Turn it on. Imagine your brain reading a book.
8. Next, read this poem. The poem will blot out the lyrics of the song (C*ll M* M*ybe) stuck in your head, and since the poetry doesn’t have a tune to it, then it doesn’t get stuck as easily either.
9. Last, but certainly not least, repeat the following:
26. If that doesn’t work then you should probably have a lobotomy.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."