If you don’t already have Facebook Timeline then you should get it here. Facebook Timeline is a new feature on Facebook. Everyone will have it in 2 weeks.
1. Pick a year on your timeline
2. Find your “Friends” box
3. Click on “Made X New Friends”
4. Look for people with a “Add Friend” button next to their names.
Those are the people who have unfriended you.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.