1. Step 1: Shift your focus.
4. Step 2: Forget the whole “glass full” thing. It isn’t true.
5. Step 3: Instead think like this.
6. Step 4: Let go of the assumption that the world is against you.
11. Step 5: Remember that no matter how bad things may be, there are always people worse off than you.
14. Step 5: Understand that the past does not equal the future.
15. Step 6: Use positive affirmations.
18. Step 7: Explain failure and success like an optimist.
20. Step 8: Believe in the best possible outcome.
Hey, at least you look cute!
21. Step 9: Always remember that virtually any failure can be a learning experience, and an important step toward your next success!
22. Step 10: And last, but most important, smile more often!
- President Obama commuted the federal sentences of 111 prisoners, nearing a total of 700 over the course of his presidency.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀