Long, long ago, one day ago, the world economy was basically dead. The people were hungry, nations were fighting, and peace and harmony were a dying dream. No one was working.
2. Sept. 14, 2013
Then, in a moment that no one quite expected, our shining star and radiant queen, the legendary Miss Britney Spears, turned her radiant countenance toward us. With a message.
6. Sept. 15, 2013
7. “Work Bitch” is released.
11. People stopped eating too much…
12. …and people started drinking enough.
18. The Liberty Bell…
27. Turmoil, poverty, and homelessness in general…
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.