Long, long ago, one day ago, the world economy was basically dead. The people were hungry, nations were fighting, and peace and harmony were a dying dream. No one was working.
2. Sept. 14, 2013
Then, in a moment that no one quite expected, our shining star and radiant queen, the legendary Miss Britney Spears, turned her radiant countenance toward us. With a message.
6. Sept. 15, 2013
7. “Work Bitch” is released.
11. People stopped eating too much…
12. …and people started drinking enough.
18. The Liberty Bell…
27. Turmoil, poverty, and homelessness in general…
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️