1. Something was missing in Joe’s life.
2. Sometimes it’s hard being #2.
3. So he got a dog.
4. He texted Obama about how happy the dog made him.
5. Joe flagged the President down to talk about it.
6. They talked about it.
7. Golfed about it.
8. Asked his wife about it.
9. But finally he got a dog.
10. Another time Joe felt like getting ice cream.
11. He asked the President if he wanted to go with him.
12. Talked about their options.
13. Walked under an American flag.
14. Convinced him.
15. Went to get some.
16. Got the tab.
18. This last time Joe went on TV to endorse gay marriage.
19. The President saw Joe on TV.
20. Emailed him.
21. They met in real life.
22. Joe touched another man’s leg.
23. “See, it’s ok!”
24. Biden twists his arm.
25. He’s persuaded.
27. Now onto convincing Hillary…
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return with a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, and Sean Hayes will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.