Throughout her time on that show, Britney showered her fans with many gifts. Many being gifs. Thank you Britney for these gifts. We are not worthy.
Let’s begin our journey back and be thankful for what we have been given. Light a candle if you’d like.
Let us begin with…
32. The red dress
The red dress was arguably Britney’s best look during ‘X-Factor’ try outs. It suited her legendness very nicely. Also the debut of “Boobney.”
10. That time she called Ke$ha, “Keesha.”
4. Her flawless a capella rendition of the classic hit song, “Happy Birthday”
1. “That’s horrible”
And one final prayer…
THANK YOU SO MUCH, BRITNEY. WE ARE ALL EXCITED FOR YOU TO BLESS US WITH NEW MUSIC IN 2013. GAYMEN.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝