Throughout her time on that show, Britney showered her fans with many gifts. Many being gifs. Thank you Britney for these gifts. We are not worthy.
Let’s begin our journey back and be thankful for what we have been given. Light a candle if you’d like.
Let us begin with…
32. The red dress
The red dress was arguably Britney’s best look during ‘X-Factor’ try outs. It suited her legendness very nicely. Also the debut of “Boobney.”
10. That time she called Ke$ha, “Keesha.”
4. Her flawless a capella rendition of the classic hit song, “Happy Birthday”
1. “That’s horrible”
And one final prayer…
THANK YOU SO MUCH, BRITNEY. WE ARE ALL EXCITED FOR YOU TO BLESS US WITH NEW MUSIC IN 2013. GAYMEN.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.
- Former US attorney general says Edward Snowden performed a "public service" but still must face "consequence" of his actions.
- Spanish basketball player Pau Gasol may not compete at the Rio Olympics due to Zika virus concerns.