Throughout her time on that show, Britney showered her fans with many gifts. Many being gifs. Thank you Britney for these gifts. We are not worthy.
Let’s begin our journey back and be thankful for what we have been given. Light a candle if you’d like.
Let us begin with…
32. The red dress
The red dress was arguably Britney’s best look during ‘X-Factor’ try outs. It suited her legendness very nicely. Also the debut of “Boobney.”
10. That time she called Ke$ha, “Keesha.”
4. Her flawless a capella rendition of the classic hit song, “Happy Birthday”
1. “That’s horrible”
And one final prayer…
THANK YOU SO MUCH, BRITNEY. WE ARE ALL EXCITED FOR YOU TO BLESS US WITH NEW MUSIC IN 2013. GAYMEN.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀