1. Fact: Buzz Lightyear is kind of actually really sexy. The problem is, he’s a cartoon and has purple hair and a swirl goatee.
5. What makes George Clooney in Gravity hotter is: A. He’s real. B. He’s a legit astronaut with an actual brain. C. He doesn’t have a swirl for a goatee.
6. He also has a jetpack which is cool.
7. And brown eyes. Big, beautiful brown eyes.
Now here are some random pictures from Gravity because it’s hot.
9. Right here, we have astro George making close contact with Sandy. Also astro George’s name in the movie is Matt Kowalsky. That is a hot name.
10. Space sucks… except it wouldn’t if you were with George Clooney who was an astronaut.
11. Floating in space, on the verge of instant death, tethered to Sandra Bullock never looked so good.
12. And in all honesty, the best part of Gravity was when George takes his helmet off. Jesus Christ. Save me.
Thank you for your time.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀