2. If you’ve eaten at Subway, you’ve been there before:
5. Even the elderly are catching on:
6. Scientifically, it takes about 5 minutes of exposure to a Subway restaurant for the smell to cling.
11. And it’s ability to stick is strangely impressive.
14. For some, the smell is extreme.
16. There is another phenomenon directly related to the “Subway Smell” called “The Subway Struggle”:
20. There are few out there that actually enjoy this smell:
23. This person even described it as “captivating”:
24. And it made this person “moist”:
25. But those people are rare. The majority can’t stand it.
32. As of today, there is no actual remedy for the smell. It will stick to you as long as it wants to stick to you.
33. In conclusion, I just want you to know, YOU ARE NOT ALONE:
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 phones kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding📱🔥