2. If you’ve eaten at Subway, you’ve been there before:
5. Even the elderly are catching on:
6. Scientifically, it takes about 5 minutes of exposure to a Subway restaurant for the smell to cling.
11. And it’s ability to stick is strangely impressive.
14. For some, the smell is extreme.
16. There is another phenomenon directly related to the “Subway Smell” called “The Subway Struggle”:
20. There are few out there that actually enjoy this smell:
23. This person even described it as “captivating”:
24. And it made this person “moist”:
25. But those people are rare. The majority can’t stand it.
32. As of today, there is no actual remedy for the smell. It will stick to you as long as it wants to stick to you.
33. In conclusion, I just want you to know, YOU ARE NOT ALONE:
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."