2. If you’ve eaten at Subway, you’ve been there before:
5. Even the elderly are catching on:
6. Scientifically, it takes about 5 minutes of exposure to a Subway restaurant for the smell to cling.
11. And it’s ability to stick is strangely impressive.
14. For some, the smell is extreme.
16. There is another phenomenon directly related to the “Subway Smell” called “The Subway Struggle”:
20. There are few out there that actually enjoy this smell:
23. This person even described it as “captivating”:
24. And it made this person “moist”:
25. But those people are rare. The majority can’t stand it.
32. As of today, there is no actual remedy for the smell. It will stick to you as long as it wants to stick to you.
33. In conclusion, I just want you to know, YOU ARE NOT ALONE:
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝