1. Have a spa day.
2. Take them sledding,
6. or skateboarding.
7. Do some hugging.
8. Help each other with chores.
Dogs are very good at being vacuumed.
10. Have a beer together.
11. Or a glass of wine.
12. Soda’s fine too.
14. Or read their favorite book.
15. Play video games together.
Dogs are partial to Guitar Hero.
16. Dine in.
17. Dine out.
18. Let them borrow the car for once.
19. Play cowboys and indians.
20. Let them Facetime with their friends.
21. Even better, invite their friends over for a party.
23. Nap together.
24. Listen to music.
25. Make music.
26. Let them control the remote.
27. Tell each other jokes.
28. Have a heart to heart.
29. Let them know you’ve forgiven their past mistakes.
AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T PUT A BRA ON YOUR CAT!!!!!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.