1. Have a spa day.
2. Take them sledding,
6. or skateboarding.
7. Do some hugging.
8. Help each other with chores.
Dogs are very good at being vacuumed.
10. Have a beer together.
11. Or a glass of wine.
12. Soda’s fine too.
14. Or read their favorite book.
15. Play video games together.
Dogs are partial to Guitar Hero.
16. Dine in.
17. Dine out.
18. Let them borrow the car for once.
19. Play cowboys and indians.
20. Let them Facetime with their friends.
21. Even better, invite their friends over for a party.
23. Nap together.
24. Listen to music.
25. Make music.
26. Let them control the remote.
27. Tell each other jokes.
28. Have a heart to heart.
29. Let them know you’ve forgiven their past mistakes.
AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T PUT A BRA ON YOUR CAT!!!!!
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."