12 Fast Food Items That Have A Disgusting Number Of Ingredients
I will never look at a donut the same again.
1. Dunkin Donuts pumpkin pie donut
Around 50 ingredients
2. Burger King French toast sticks
Around 82 ingredients
3. McDonald's filet-o-fish
Around 101 ingredients
4. Taco Bell caramel apple empanada
Around 59 ingredients
5. Taco Bell Doritos loco taco
Around 44 ingredients in the shell
+ around 28 different ones in the chicken
Not to mention whatever sauce you add...
6. Also, just in the steak alone there is around 66 ingredients
7. Subway Italian sub
Around 50 ingredients in the meat
+ around 33 different ones in the bread
+ around 12 in the cheese, which adds up to 95 total.
8. Starbucks birthday cake pop
Around 60 ingredients
9. McDonald's sausage mcmuffin
Around 100 ingredients
10. McDonald's chicken caesar salad
Around 69 ingredients
11. Wendy's chili
Around 46 in the chili
But with cheese you get around 53
12. KFC pot pie
About 208. I think. My eyes hurt.
Most ingredient counts from: Food Facts. The other counts are approximate based on available data.