1. First off, Heterosexual Awareness Month is apparently a thing.
2. It got off to a rough start.
3. Damn you, Anderson Cooper!
4. But that didn’t stop them!
5. Yay heteros!
7. July 6 was “Straight Pride Day”
8. Woo hoo!!
10. On July 6 we learned that “Closet Heterosexuals” are a thing.
12. They were trying to come up with a flag a few days later.
13. And even even made a certificate to proclaim your heterosexuality.
14. Friday The 13th was another occasion to celebrate being straight.
15. International Day Against Heterophobia was announced on that same day.
16. A call for volunteers was announced a few days later.
17. And pancakes!
18. Okay I think you get the point, so in conclusion, here are a bunch of hilarious image macros.
Check out the Facebook group for yourself here.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴