2. It all started when CM Punk tweeted this at Chris Brown:
3. Chris Brown responded with this Tweet:
4. And this Tweet which has since been deleted:
5. Then CM Punk made this video calling Chris out:
For those who can’t watch the video, he says:
I never meant to include Chris Brown’s name in one of my tweets for publicity. Now that he’s accusing me of using steroids please allow me to retort.
I’m a life-long, proud, drug-free straight-edge individual. So Chris and I come from two completely different worlds. I don’t have a manager, bodyguard, assistant, or a PR team to tell me when to Tweet or to delete Tweets. And I don’t hit women. Period.
In my world women are meant to be revered and respected, and I firmly believe that in this life there are consequences and repercussions for people’s actions and I think Chris Brown hasn’t paid for what he’s done. Picking up trash on the side of a highway does not make amends for repeatedly striking a woman to her face and sending her to a hospital.
So, Chris wants to throw stones my way now and I say that’s fine, but I say put some gloves on in the ring and I will choke you out and make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman has had the misfortune of knowing any sad cowardly little boy as yourself. And all proceeds can go to a woman’s charity of my choosing.
8. Chris Brown responds with this Twitter rant:
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎