2. It all started when CM Punk tweeted this at Chris Brown:
3. Chris Brown responded with this Tweet:
4. And this Tweet which has since been deleted:
5. Then CM Punk made this video calling Chris out:
For those who can’t watch the video, he says:
I never meant to include Chris Brown’s name in one of my tweets for publicity. Now that he’s accusing me of using steroids please allow me to retort.
I’m a life-long, proud, drug-free straight-edge individual. So Chris and I come from two completely different worlds. I don’t have a manager, bodyguard, assistant, or a PR team to tell me when to Tweet or to delete Tweets. And I don’t hit women. Period.
In my world women are meant to be revered and respected, and I firmly believe that in this life there are consequences and repercussions for people’s actions and I think Chris Brown hasn’t paid for what he’s done. Picking up trash on the side of a highway does not make amends for repeatedly striking a woman to her face and sending her to a hospital.
So, Chris wants to throw stones my way now and I say that’s fine, but I say put some gloves on in the ring and I will choke you out and make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman has had the misfortune of knowing any sad cowardly little boy as yourself. And all proceeds can go to a woman’s charity of my choosing.
8. Chris Brown responds with this Twitter rant:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀