2. It all started when CM Punk tweeted this at Chris Brown:
3. Chris Brown responded with this Tweet:
4. And this Tweet which has since been deleted:
5. Then CM Punk made this video calling Chris out:
For those who can’t watch the video, he says:
I never meant to include Chris Brown’s name in one of my tweets for publicity. Now that he’s accusing me of using steroids please allow me to retort.
I’m a life-long, proud, drug-free straight-edge individual. So Chris and I come from two completely different worlds. I don’t have a manager, bodyguard, assistant, or a PR team to tell me when to Tweet or to delete Tweets. And I don’t hit women. Period.
In my world women are meant to be revered and respected, and I firmly believe that in this life there are consequences and repercussions for people’s actions and I think Chris Brown hasn’t paid for what he’s done. Picking up trash on the side of a highway does not make amends for repeatedly striking a woman to her face and sending her to a hospital.
So, Chris wants to throw stones my way now and I say that’s fine, but I say put some gloves on in the ring and I will choke you out and make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman has had the misfortune of knowing any sad cowardly little boy as yourself. And all proceeds can go to a woman’s charity of my choosing.
8. Chris Brown responds with this Twitter rant:
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔