1. Eugene Levy, congrats my man!
You literally created this! Your son, Dan Levy, is hot. What an accomplishment!
2. Dr. Phil, my friend. Dr. damn Phil!
This is your creation, Jordan McGraw?!?! Who knew?!!
3. Arnold, Arnold, Arnold. How ya doing?
Probably pretty damn good, because you're responsible for Patrick Schwarzenegger. Oof!
4. Denzel Washington, you're hot.
So it makes sense that your son, John David Washington, is also hot. Genetics rule.
5. This is Cordell Broadus.
Snoop Dogg produced that!
6. Ice Cube is mad cool.
Ice Cube's son, O'Shea Jackson Jr., is mad hot.
7. Sofia Vergara! Of course you would make hot children.
8. Presenting future dad of America, Manolo Gonzalez Vergara.
9. Kenny MF G! The master of sax! The classical killer! The slayer of middle-aged women's souls!
Welp, yup. You guessed it. His son Maxwell G is...hot.
10. Pam and Tommy, you are iconic.
Your son Brandon Thomas Lee's hat is also iconic.
11. Wellllll hello, Alexander Hamilton.
Your son, Philip Hamilton, was hot AF. It almost makes me wish I lived in the early 1800s except not because it probably smelled like shit then.
12. Tom Hanks, you're cool.
Tom Hanks's son, Chet Haze, your VPL is cool.
13. Aw, 'memba them?
Making Jack Quaid is your greatest accomplishment. He's hot!
14. Daniel Day-Lewis has three names.
His son, Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis, has four!
15. Jeremy Irons and the blue scarf!
Jeremy Irons' son, Max Irons, in a slim-fit suit!
16. Michael Keaton...do you have a hot son?
Yeah duh you do, his name is Sean Douglas.
17. Will Smith, I've never said this before, but thank you.
You generated this!
18. Stevie Wonder! Bravo!
Your son, Kwame Morris, would not exist without YOU.
19. We'll end this with Clint Eastwood.
Scott Eastwood, you can destroy me.
Correction: In an earlier version of this post I said Alexander Hamilton was a president. That's not true lol.