1. Kesha has an IQ of 140 and scored 1500 on her SATs.
2. Oprah's real name is Orpah.
3. Marilyn Manson's real name is Brian.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio was named Leonardo because his pregnant mother was looking at a Leonardo da Vinci painting in a museum in Italy when DiCaprio first kicked.
5. Tim Allen was arrested in 1978 for possession of 1.4 pounds of cocaine and was jailed for two years.
6. Justin Timberlake's mother was Ryan Gosling's legal guardian while they filmed The Mickey Mouse Club.
7. Jerry Springer was the mayor of Cincinnati.
8. Steve Buscemi spent his early days as a New York City firefighter.
9. When Madonna moved to NYC, she worked at Dunkin' Donuts. She got fired because she squirted jelly on a customer.
10. Christopher Walken traveled with the circus when he was 15 as a lion tamer.
11. Sylvester Stallone's first movie was a porn called Party at Kitty and Stud's.
12. Sean Connery wore a toupee in every James Bond movie he appeared in.
13. Chuck Norris' real first name is Carlos.
14. Elvis was a natural blonde. He began dying his hair black in high school.
15. Johnny Depp suffers from coulrophobia. He is afraid of clowns.
19. One last twin: Scarlett Johansson is a twin. She is three minutes older than her brother Hunter Johansson.
20. Martin Lawrence was born in Germany.
21. Justin Timberlake is the voice of the "I'm Lovin' It" campaign.
22. Bruno Mars' real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
23. Miley Cyrus' real name is Destiny Hope.
24. Ashton Kutcher's real name is Christopher.
25. Brandy killed someone in a car accident. She failed to brake immediately.
26. Laura Bush also killed someone in a car accident.
27. Michael J. Fox's middle name is Andrew.
28. Anne Hathaway wanted to grow up to be a nun.
29. Dr. Ruth is a trained Israeli sniper.
30. Adele and Taylor Swift are basically the same age. Adele is 25. Taylor Swift is 24.
31. R. Kelly is illiterate.
32. Ryan Gosling was almost in the Backstreet Boys. He was offered a place in the band.
33. Mark Wahlberg went to jail for 45 days for beating a Vietnamese man in what was believed to be a racially motivated attack.
34. Martin Luther King Jr. was a huge Star Trek fan. Star Trek's Nichelle Nichols actually was convinced to stay on the show after meeting MLK.
35. David Bowie's eye is permanently dilated because of a fight he got in when he was 15.
36. Steve Jobs used to relieve stress by soaking his feet in Apple's company toilets.
37. When Bill Murray was 20, he was arrested at Chicago O'Hare for trying to smuggle 10 pounds of marijuana onto a plane.
38. Martha Stewart used to be a fashion model.
39. Nicolas Cage once bought a pet octopus because he thought it would help with his acting.
40. Woody Harrelson's dad was a hitman.
41. Joaquin Phoenix was raised in a cult. His parents brought him and his siblings up in the Children of God cult until 1978.
42. Tom Cruise was the inspiration for Christian Bale's mannerisms in American Psycho.
43. Leighton Meester was born in prison while her mom was serving time for smuggling drugs.
44. Leonardo DiCaprio has a 38-pound Sulcata tortoise. He got the tortoise after attending the North American Reptile Breeders conference and asking for the biggest one they had. The tortoise could live for 80 years.
45. Jim Carey dropped out of school when he was 16 and worked as janitor.
46. Tom Cruise has an asymmetrical face.
47. Nicolas Cage once did mushrooms with his cat.
48. Nicolas Cage was also once stalked by a mime. "I was being stalked by a mime — silent, but maybe deadly. Somehow, this mime would appear on the set of Bringing Out the Dead and start doing strange things."
49. Jennifer Lawrence used to look exactly like Justin Timberlake did in 1999.
50. Tim Curry was the voice for Nigel Thornberry on the cartoon The Wild Thornberries.
51. Jackie Chan was in a porn film.
52. J.K. Rowling was fired from her job as a secretary for daydreaming too much. After that, she wrote the Harry Potter books.
53. Dennis Rodman has 28 siblings.
54. James Lipton was a pimp in France.
55. Natalie Portman has been published in TWO scientific journals.
56. Tom Hanks is related to Abraham Lincoln. He is the third cousin, four generations removed.
57. Emma Stone is not a natural redhead. She's actually blonde.
58. Christina Hendricks is also not a natural redhead. She's a blonde, too.
59. Tom Hanks was once enrolled in seminary school to become a priest.
60. Samuel L. Jackson was part of a group of students that held a group of trustees at Morehouse College hostage, one of which was Martin Luther King Sr.
61. Kobe Bryant is fluent in Italian. See here.
62. Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette dated from 2002–2007.
63. Rob Lowe is deaf in his right ear. It may be from a undiagnosed case of the mumps.
64. Matthew Perry is missing part of his middle finger because of a door-shutting accident.
65. Matthew McConaughey is terrified of revolving doors.
66. Tyra Banks is terrified of dolphins.
67. Louis CK is a Mexican citizen.
68. Jeremy Renner was a successful makeup artist before he became an actor.
69. Al Roker and Lenny Kravitz are second cousins.
70. It's Ree-anna not Ree-ona.
71. Jason Sudekis' uncle is Norm from Cheers.
72. Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers did the voice of Donny on the Wild Thornberries.
73. Jaleel White, aka Urkel, did the voice for Sonic the Hedgehog.
74. Ed O'Neil, aka the dad on Married with Children, is a black belt in Brazilian jujitsu.
75. Megan Fox has toe thumbs.