1. Back in 1997, an iconic and budding legend named Britney Spears attended the Parklane Academy in McComb, Mississippi.
2. She graciously accepted her role as point guard on the basketball team.
3. Even though she had to play next to mere mortals.
Some would call them “peasants.”
4. She was obviously on Homecoming court.
5. And a “Freshman Maid.”
6. Here she is with a commoner named April.
And that’s it! Get it before it ends up in a Louvre or Guggenheim or something. It’s only $1350!
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.