1. Back in 1997, an iconic and budding legend named Britney Spears attended the Parklane Academy in McComb, Mississippi.
2. She graciously accepted her role as point guard on the basketball team.
3. Even though she had to play next to mere mortals.
Some would call them “peasants.”
4. She was obviously on Homecoming court.
5. And a “Freshman Maid.”
6. Here she is with a commoner named April.
And that’s it! Get it before it ends up in a Louvre or Guggenheim or something. It’s only $1350!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻