1. Back in 1997, an iconic and budding legend named Britney Spears attended the Parklane Academy in McComb, Mississippi.
2. She graciously accepted her role as point guard on the basketball team.
3. Even though she had to play next to mere mortals.
Some would call them “peasants.”
4. She was obviously on Homecoming court.
5. And a “Freshman Maid.”
6. Here she is with a commoner named April.
And that’s it! Get it before it ends up in a Louvre or Guggenheim or something. It’s only $1350!
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎