30 Things That Made You Gayer Even Though They Should Have Made You Straight, I Guess
Note: WE GET IT, YOU'RE NOT THE TYPICAL GAY STEREOTYPE.
1. Shania Twain's leopard catsuit thing.
2. This moment in "(You Drive Me) Crazy."
3. Britney's catsuit in "Oops."
4. Britney Spears, in general.
5. That whole era where Christina Aguilera wore only leather chaps.
7. "Lady Marmalade," like, the entire video.
8. "My Neck, My Back," lyrically.
9. The naked drawing of Rose in Titanic.
10. The hand.
16. Organized sports, in general.
18. GQ magazine.
19. Dude, Where's My Car?
20. American Pie
21. And Coyote Ugly.
22. The fact that you were constantly surrounded by girls.
23. Anytime a whale tail was exposed.
24. The dress.
25. Just, like, Shakira.
26. The kiss.
27. The Old Spice Guy.
28. Crop tops and sparkly bustiers.
29. All those pictures of hot girls in your room.
30. And any time boobs were exposed.
Love the aesthetic!...but not, like, sexually *into them.*
*Waits for angry comments from "straight acting" guys who play baseball and don't like pop music*