1. 4 things you need to know about her:
1. She’s a therapy dog who works with individuals with autism. According to her website, “In some cases Dutchess visits classrooms and becomes part of a child’s reading class, assisting with speech goals or other academic endeavors. In other cases, she serves as a positive, calming element, soaking up the attention—and treats—that people give her, helping them ground their static energy and stress.”
2. She’s blind, but that really doesn’t bother her too much.
3. Dutchess loves to play catch. She uses her awesome sense of smell to track down the ball.
4. Her smile will KILL YOU.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control, dipping into Spanish.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing Saturday that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan.