1. Jenny McCarthy was only known as the kooky co-host of Singled Out.
2. Your biggest fear was marrying a hobo and living in a shack.
3. Jim Carrey was the guy who talked out of his ass.
4. And you'd do ANYTHING to keep your Tamagotchi alive.
5. Cher was the coolest girl in school.
6. Her fashion-forward thinking was smart and iconic.
7. You learned valuable life lessons from Blossom.
8. And going to the doctor's office was never that bad because you could always look forward to playing with one of these bad boys.
9. Planet Hollywood was a place you actually wanted to eat at and Charlie Sheen wasn't (quite as) insane.
10. The anticipation of being selected in a game of Heads Up Seven Up was like no other.
11. You actually would have paid to see a Rob Schneider movie.
12. And you had absolutely no fear of going to school and contracting measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox, and a shitload of other diseases because vaccinations were mandatory.