1. OK, so, you know “The Notebook”?
2. Blah blah blah these two fall in love.
3. Years later, the woman gets dementia, and the man reads his diary to her, hoping that she’ll remember who he is.
4. And then you cry. You cry hard.
Well, THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE.
6. On Oct. 4, 1941, Jack Potter wrote in his journal that he danced with a very nice lady at a wartime dance, and he hoped he would run into her again.
Mr. Potter told the Daily Mail: “She was an excellent dance partner and an older woman — I thought she was wonderful and I still do. It was definitely love at first sight, everything fell into place. It was uncanny really.”
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.