1. OK, so, you know “The Notebook”?
2. Blah blah blah these two fall in love.
3. Years later, the woman gets dementia, and the man reads his diary to her, hoping that she’ll remember who he is.
4. And then you cry. You cry hard.
Well, THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE.
6. On Oct. 4, 1941, Jack Potter wrote in his journal that he danced with a very nice lady at a wartime dance, and he hoped he would run into her again.
Mr. Potter told the Daily Mail: “She was an excellent dance partner and an older woman — I thought she was wonderful and I still do. It was definitely love at first sight, everything fell into place. It was uncanny really.”
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉