1. “How Deep Is Your Love” Take That
This is a very interesting music video and rendition of one of the Bee Gee’s most famous songs. This version spent 3 weeks at #1 on the UK charts in the mid 90’s.
2. “Black Betty” Tom Jones
The song was originally made popular by the band Ram Jam in the 70’s. Tom Jones turned it into this crazy dance song in 2002. It was a big dance hit in Italy.
3. “This Love” Big Bang
Big Bang is a Korean rap group. They covered Maroon 5’s “This Love” as their first single from their 2006 EP. It went top 10 there.
4. “Freak Like Me” Sugababes
One of my favorite songs from the 90’s. Freak Like Me was a originally a big hit for Adina Howard. It went to #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1995. The British girl group, Sugababes, covered the song in 2002. It went # 1 in the UK, #2 in Ireland, and #4 in Norway.
5. “You Raise Me Up” Lena Park
You obviously know the Josh Groban version, but this is a version by Korean singer Lena Park. It was the opening for a popular anime series called “Romeo x Juliet.”
6. “Walk This Way” Girls Aloud vs. Sugababes
UK girl groups Girls Aloud and Sugababes recorded this song in 2007 for a fundraiser. The song went number 1 in March of that same year.
7. “It’s Raining Men” Geri Haliwell
What a perfect song for an ex-Spice Girl to sing. This song went number 1 in the UK, France, Italy, Ireland, Malaysia, and Hungary. It went top 5 just about everywhere else.
8. “Spirit In The Sky” Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates was the winner of Pop Idol in the UK. It spent 2 weeks at number one there in 2003.
9. “A Moment Like This” Leona Lewis
X-Factor winner Leona Lewis spent 3 weeks at #1 on the UK charts with her cover of this Kelly Clarkson song. I had no idea.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- Women are reclaiming their "nastiness" after Trump called Hillary "nasty" during last night's debate 💅
- Argentinian women took to the streets after a 16-year-old was raped and killed, part of a rise of violence against women in the region.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.