1. “I don’t really have drunk friends. My friends are kind of adult; they have a drink. But they hold their liquor. I think it’s incredibly embarrassing when people are drunk. It just looks so ridiculous. I find it very degrading. I think, ooh, you’re really degrading yourself right now, to be this pissed out in public.”
2. “Every woman can make time (to workout) - every woman - and you can do it with your baby in the room. There have been countless times where I’ve worked out with my kids crawling around all over the place. You just make it work.”
3. “I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a -Soup.”
4. “We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature—-all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, ‘Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you’re wearing?’ and I thought, I can’t stay here. I have to get back to Europe.”
5. “I’m really fucking good at my job, and people who are interesting and good know that, and that’s all that matters.”
6. “I like living here because I don’t fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans.”
7. “I am obsessed with chopped salad.”
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- And members of Turkey's parliament got into a huge brawl during a debate about prosecuting lawmakers. Fists were flying 👊
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.