1. “I don’t really have drunk friends. My friends are kind of adult; they have a drink. But they hold their liquor. I think it’s incredibly embarrassing when people are drunk. It just looks so ridiculous. I find it very degrading. I think, ooh, you’re really degrading yourself right now, to be this pissed out in public.”
2. “Every woman can make time (to workout) - every woman - and you can do it with your baby in the room. There have been countless times where I’ve worked out with my kids crawling around all over the place. You just make it work.”
3. “I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a -Soup.”
4. “We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature—-all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, ‘Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you’re wearing?’ and I thought, I can’t stay here. I have to get back to Europe.”
5. “I’m really fucking good at my job, and people who are interesting and good know that, and that’s all that matters.”
6. “I like living here because I don’t fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans.”
7. “I am obsessed with chopped salad.”
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at