1. Back story:
Jamie Dornan is a model who was cast as Christian Grey in the 50 Shades Of Grey movie.
After it was announced that he was playing Christian Grey, it was common in small groups of admirers of the male form to hear things like:
“Jamie Dornan is basic.”
“B-. Needs corrections.”
“He’s hot, I guess.”
“I’d do him, but like that’s not saying much.”
A series of photos were released by Interview magazine changed ALL OF THAT.
4. First, this semi-boring orange-ish self-portrait. Highlights include that beard.
5. Then this whole thing. There’s a lot going on in this one. The armpits on the left, the piercing stare, the open shirt. Just ignore the jeans.
7. The shorts. The shorts. The shorts. Also the bicep + calf.
8. And then the finale. The sweet, sweet finale. My face, your face, all faces everywhere —-> : 0.
Check out all the pictures + interview here.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.