1. Back story:
Jamie Dornan is a model who was cast as Christian Grey in the 50 Shades Of Grey movie.
After it was announced that he was playing Christian Grey, it was common in small groups of admirers of the male form to hear things like:
“Jamie Dornan is basic.”
“B-. Needs corrections.”
“He’s hot, I guess.”
“I’d do him, but like that’s not saying much.”
A series of photos were released by Interview magazine changed ALL OF THAT.
4. First, this semi-boring orange-ish self-portrait. Highlights include that beard.
5. Then this whole thing. There’s a lot going on in this one. The armpits on the left, the piercing stare, the open shirt. Just ignore the jeans.
7. The shorts. The shorts. The shorts. Also the bicep + calf.
8. And then the finale. The sweet, sweet finale. My face, your face, all faces everywhere —-> : 0.
Check out all the pictures + interview here.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚