1. Back story:
Jamie Dornan is a model who was cast as Christian Grey in the 50 Shades Of Grey movie.
After it was announced that he was playing Christian Grey, it was common in small groups of admirers of the male form to hear things like:
“Jamie Dornan is basic.”
“B-. Needs corrections.”
“He’s hot, I guess.”
“I’d do him, but like that’s not saying much.”
A series of photos were released by Interview magazine changed ALL OF THAT.
4. First, this semi-boring orange-ish self-portrait. Highlights include that beard.
5. Then this whole thing. There’s a lot going on in this one. The armpits on the left, the piercing stare, the open shirt. Just ignore the jeans.
7. The shorts. The shorts. The shorts. Also the bicep + calf.
8. And then the finale. The sweet, sweet finale. My face, your face, all faces everywhere —-> : 0.
Check out all the pictures + interview here.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀