1. Back story:
Jamie Dornan is a model who was cast as Christian Grey in the 50 Shades Of Grey movie.
After it was announced that he was playing Christian Grey, it was common in small groups of admirers of the male form to hear things like:
“Jamie Dornan is basic.”
“B-. Needs corrections.”
“He’s hot, I guess.”
“I’d do him, but like that’s not saying much.”
A series of photos were released by Interview magazine changed ALL OF THAT.
4. First, this semi-boring orange-ish self-portrait. Highlights include that beard.
5. Then this whole thing. There’s a lot going on in this one. The armpits on the left, the piercing stare, the open shirt. Just ignore the jeans.
7. The shorts. The shorts. The shorts. Also the bicep + calf.
8. And then the finale. The sweet, sweet finale. My face, your face, all faces everywhere —-> : 0.
Check out all the pictures + interview here.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞