1. As of today, supporters of marriage for gay couples feel as strongly about the issue as opponents do, something that was not the case in the recent past.
ABC/WaPo reports that strong support for legalizing marriage for gay and lesbian
couples increased by 12 points since 2004 while strong opposition dropped 13 points.
2. All political groups including Democrats, Independents as well as Republicans increasingly support marriage for same-sex couples.
3. As Americans currently under the age of 40 make up a greater percentage of the electorate, their views will come to dominate.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 159 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠
Connect With PoliticsLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at