1. As of today, supporters of marriage for gay couples feel as strongly about the issue as opponents do, something that was not the case in the recent past.
ABC/WaPo reports that strong support for legalizing marriage for gay and lesbian
couples increased by 12 points since 2004 while strong opposition dropped 13 points.
2. All political groups including Democrats, Independents as well as Republicans increasingly support marriage for same-sex couples.
3. As Americans currently under the age of 40 make up a greater percentage of the electorate, their views will come to dominate.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
Connect With PoliticsLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.