1. As of today, supporters of marriage for gay couples feel as strongly about the issue as opponents do, something that was not the case in the recent past.
ABC/WaPo reports that strong support for legalizing marriage for gay and lesbian
couples increased by 12 points since 2004 while strong opposition dropped 13 points.
2. All political groups including Democrats, Independents as well as Republicans increasingly support marriage for same-sex couples.
3. As Americans currently under the age of 40 make up a greater percentage of the electorate, their views will come to dominate.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at